Meet Dr. Janaki Kanumilli
Acupuncturist & Family Practice Physician
Dr. Kanumilli attended medical school and completed an internship at Jawaharial Nehru Medical College in Belgaum, Karnataka, India. She completed residency training in radiology at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, in Hyderabad, AP, India. She completed her family practice residency at South Nassau Communities Hospital in Oceanside, New York.
Dr. Kanumilli has participated in research at numerous medical facilities, including NYU Langone Medical Center, ABK Neurological Associates, and NYU Winthrop Hospital’s Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certified in Medical Acupuncture
- Family Practice, South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside, NY
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- New York Hospital, Queens
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- ABK Neurological Associates, Forest Hills, NY
- NYU Winthrop Hospital, Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Mineola, NY
Contact Dr. Kanumilli, Family Doctor in Forest Hills & Floral Park, NY
Schedule your appointment with board-certified family practice physician Dr. Janaki Kanumilli today. Just call (718) 347-0504 or request an appointment now. We look forward to seeing you at one of our two convenient locations in Forest Hills or Floral Park, New York.